USC provides many resources and support for their faculty. If you have students that are in need of help, see our Student Resources & Support page. Send suggestions to email@example.com.
- Your Personal Portal – your personal portal where you can access your apps and information.
- USC Faculty Portal – portal with links to many of the faculty resources at USC. A must read for new faculty.
- USC Employee Gateway – website with access to employee resources at USC.
- USC Benefits – direct link to the general USC benefits site.
- USC Faculty Directory
- Faculty Senates on the Web
- USC News
- Capital Connections
- Faculty Books in Print
- USC News Releases
- USC in the News
- USC on Youtube
- USC on Facebook
- USC on Instagram
- USC on Twitter
- Virtual Private Networking (VPN) – secure method of remotely accessing USC computer resources. See top right of page for specific download links.
- Faculty Rights and Responsibilities
- Part-Time Faculty Affairs
- Research, Teaching, Practitioner, & Clinical Faculty Affairs
- Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty Affairs
- All other faculty committees
- Tuition Assistance Benefits – tuition assistance for faculty, children of faculty and spouses of faculty
- University Club – premier members’ only club and restaurant on the University Park Campus. Facilities include a full-service restaurant, seven banquet and meeting rooms of varying sizes and al fresco dining on the patio.