The Committee on Research, Teaching, Practitioner, & Clinical-Track Faculty Affairs monitors and evaluates the working environment, terms and conditions of employment, job security, compensation, benefits eligibility, opportunities for participation in governance, opportunities for professional advancement, and participation in the academic life of the university provided for non-tenure-track faculty. It monitors compliance with the Faculty Handbook and with stated school policies of the schools or units as they relate to Non-Tenure-Track faculty. It makes recommendations to relevant Senate and University committees, and to the Academic Senate, concerning any policy issues that have an impact on non-tenure-track faculty.
Membership will include primarily research, teaching, practitioner, and clinical-track faculty, as well as one member from each of the following committees: Part-Time Faculty Affairs and Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty Affairs.
Meetings: Contact committee chair for the date/locations of the committee meetings.
Nick Stoubis (Co-Chair) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracy Tambascia (Co-Chair) – email@example.com
- Jolanta Aritz, firstname.lastname@example.org, Marshall School of Business
- Yaniv Bar-Cohen (EB liaison), email@example.com, Keck School
- Jeffrey Cain, firstname.lastname@example.org, Roski School
- Laura Castaneda, email@example.com, Annenberg
- Bianca Harper, firstname.lastname@example.org, Social Work
- Rebecca Lonergan, email@example.com, Law
- T.J. McCarthy, firstname.lastname@example.org, Sol Price School of Public Policy
- Lynda McGinnis, email@example.com, Keck/OB/Gyn
- Daniel Pecchenino, firstname.lastname@example.org, Dornsife College
- Nick Stoubis (Co-Chair), email@example.com, Thronton School of Music
- Tracy Tambascia (Co-Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org, Rossier School
- 2016-2017 RTPC Year End Report
- 2015-2016 RTPC White Paper FINAL
- RTPC 2015-2016 Mid-year Report
- 2014-2015 CNTTFA Final report 5-4-15
- 2013-2014 CNTTFA Final report
- 2012-2013 CNTTFA Final report
- 2011-2012 CNTTFA Final report
- 2009 White Paper NTT Exemplars 05 15 2009