The Committee on Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty Affairs identifies, monitors, and evaluates specific issues of concern to tenured and tenure-track faculty, including but not limited to faculty governance, tenure, compensation, benefits, and professional development at all stages of their careers. It monitors compliance with the Faculty Handbook and with stated school policies of the schools or units as they relate to Tenured and Tenure-Track faculty. It makes recommendations to relevant Senate and University committees, and to the Academic Senate, concerning any policy issues that have an impact on tenured and tenure-track faculty.
Membership will include primarily tenured and tenure-track faculty, as well as one non-voting member from each of the following committees: Research, Teaching, Practitioner, & Clinical Faculty Affairs; and Part-Time Faculty Affairs.
Meetings: Contact committee chair for the date/locations of the committee meetings.
Beth Meyerowitz – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeffrey Chisum, email@example.com, Dornsife College
- Morteza Dehghani, firstname.lastname@example.org, Dornsife College
- Amir Goldkorn, email@example.com, Keck School
- Dorine Lawrence-Hughes, firstname.lastname@example.org, Annenberg School for Communication
- Beatriz Ilari, email@example.com, Thornton School
- Pat Levitt, firstname.lastname@example.org, Keck School
- Dina Mayzlin , email@example.com, Marshall School
- Pamela Mccann, firstname.lastname@example.org, Sol Price School
- Megan Laura McCain, email@example.com, Viterbi School
- Beth Meyerowitz (Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org, Dornsife College
- Nayan Shah, email@example.com, Dornsife College
- Paul Rosenbloom, firstname.lastname@example.org, Viterbi School and Institute of Creative Technologies
- William G. Tierney, email@example.com, Rossier School
- Linda Hoffman, firstname.lastname@example.org, Rossier