The Committee on Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty Affairs identifies, monitors, and evaluates specific issues of concern to tenured and tenure-track faculty, including but not limited to faculty governance, tenure, compensation, benefits, and professional development at all stages of their careers. It monitors compliance with the Faculty Handbook and with stated school policies of the schools or units as they relate to Tenured and Tenure-Track faculty. It makes recommendations to relevant Senate and University committees, and to the Academic Senate, concerning any policy issues that have an impact on tenured and tenure-track faculty.
Membership will include primarily tenured and tenure-track faculty, as well as one non-voting member from each of the following committees: Research, Teaching, Practitioner, & Clinical Faculty Affairs; and Part-Time Faculty Affairs.
Meetings: Contact committee chair for the date/locations of the committee meetings.
Sharon Cermak (Co-Chair) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Harris (Co-Chair) – email@example.com
- Maria Aranda, firstname.lastname@example.org, Suzanne Dworak-Peck School
- Randy Beatty, email@example.com, Marshall/Leventhal School
- Devon Brooks (EB Liaison), firstname.lastname@example.org, Suzanne Dworak-Peck School
- Sharon Cermak (Co-Chair), email@example.com, Herman Ostrow School
- Morteza Dehghani, firstname.lastname@example.org, Dornsife College
- Mark Harris (Co-Chair), email@example.com, School of Cinematic Arts
- Linda Hoffman (PTFAC liaison), firstname.lastname@example.org, Rossier School
- Beatriz Ilari, email@example.com, Thornton School
- Dina Mayzlin, firstname.lastname@example.org, Marshall School
- Nick Stoubis (RTPC liaison), email@example.com, Thronton School
- Tracy Tambascia (RTPC liaison), firstname.lastname@example.org, Rossier School
- William G. Tierney, email@example.com, Rossier School