The Committee on Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty Affairs identifies, monitors, and evaluates specific issues of concern to tenured and tenure-track faculty, including but not limited to faculty governance, tenure, compensation, benefits, and professional development at all stages of their careers. It monitors compliance with the Faculty Handbook and with stated school policies of the schools or units as they relate to Tenured and Tenure-Track faculty. It makes recommendations to relevant Senate and University committees, and to the Academic Senate, concerning any policy issues that have an impact on tenured and tenure-track faculty.
Membership will include primarily tenured and tenure-track faculty, as well as one non-voting member from each of the following committees: Research, Teaching, Practitioner, & Clinical Faculty Affairs; and Part-Time Faculty Affairs.
Meetings: Contact committee chair for the date/locations of the committee meetings.
Randy Beatty (Co-Chair) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharon Cermak (Co-Chair) – email@example.com
- Jody Armour (EB liaison), Gould School
- Randy Beatty (Co-Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org, Marshall/Leventhal School
- Julie Cederbaum, Dworak- Peck School
- Sharon Cermak (Co-Chair), email@example.com, Herman Ostrow School
- Hossein Jadvar, firstname.lastname@example.org, Keck School
- Richard Jewell, email@example.com, School of Cinematic Arts
- Elaine Kaplan, firstname.lastname@example.org, Dornsife School
- Ferol Mennen, Dworak- Peck School
- Julie Posselt, email@example.com, Rossier School
- Cauligi (Raghu) Raghavendra, firstname.lastname@example.org, Virterbi School
- Patricia Libby (PTFAC Co-Chair), email@example.com, School of Law
- Elisa Warford (PTFAC Co-Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org, Viterbi School
- T.J. McCarthy (RTPCFAC Co-Chair), email@example.com, Sol Price School
- Myka Winder (RTPCFAC Co-Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org, Occupational Therapy, School of Dentistry