The Committee on Part-Time Faculty Affairs monitors and evaluates the working environment, terms and conditions of employment, job security, compensation, benefits eligibility, opportunities for participation in governance, opportunities for professional advancement, and participation in the academic life of the university provided for part-time faculty. It monitors compliance with the Faculty Handbook and with stated school policies of the schools or units as they relate to part-time faculty. It makes recommendations to relevant Senate and University committees, and to the Academic Senate, concerning any policy issues that have an impact on Part-Time faculty.
Membership will include primarily part-time faculty, as well as one member from each of the following committees: Research, Teaching, Practitioner, & Clinical Faculty Affairs; and Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty Affairs.
Meetings: Contact committee chair for the date/locations of the committee meetings.
Linda Hoffman – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Chisum, email@example.com, Dornsife College
- Edgar Landa, firstname.lastname@example.org, Dramatic Arts
- Daniela Schmid, email@example.com, Ostrow School of Dentistry
- Maria Colman, firstname.lastname@example.org, Marshall/ Management Communication
- Linda Hoffman, email@example.com, Rossier
- Omar Ezzeldine, firstname.lastname@example.org, Rossier/MAT@USC
- Jan Nissly, email@example.com, Social Work
- Elisa Warford, firstname.lastname@example.org, Engineering Writing Program
- Maurice Rahimi, email@example.com, Sol Price School of Public Policy
- Chris Swain, firstname.lastname@example.org, Viterbi/ITP
- Beth Meyerowitz, email@example.com, Dornsife College
- 2016-17 PTFA End of Year Report
- 2015-16 PTFA Committee Year-End Report
- 2015-16 PTFA Committee Interim Report (mid year report)
- 15/16 – 04: Change in Part-Time Faculty Policies and Practices