The Committee on Faculty Environment and Employment monitors the environment in which faculty of the University carry out their responsibilities. The committee may recommend to the Academic Senate steps for improving the faculty environment in areas such as: the basic terms of faculty employment, faculty compensation, fringe benefits, retention, faculty contracts, office and laboratory space, parking, and other facilities on which faculty rely.
Meetings: Contact committee chair for the date/locations of the committee meetings.
Specific Charge for 2019-2020 Academic Year
- Following up on last year’s work on discrepancies between parental leave practices for teaching-track faculty in various departments.
- Examining dependent care policies at USC beyond existing parental leave policies and how this intersects with the broader focus on faculty wellness.
- Continuing the work around DPS and tasers by identifying scholars on campus who might be doing research relevant to this issue.
- Monitoring the implementation of new bike safety regulations.
Jessica Cantiello (Co-Chair) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Ailshire (Co-Chair) – email@example.com
- Jennifer Ailshire (Co-Chair) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Davis School
- Carrie Breton, email@example.com, Keck School
- Jessica Cantiello (Co-Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org, Dornsife College
- Kerry Doyle, email@example.com, School of Social Work
- Kerry Fields, firstname.lastname@example.org, Marshall
- Priya Jaikumar, email@example.com, School of Cinematic Arts
- Grace Kung, firstname.lastname@example.org, Keck School/Childrens Hospital
- Terri Lee, email@example.com, School of Social Work
- Elizabeth Pyatak, firstname.lastname@example.org, School of Dentistry
- Guilan Siassi, email@example.com, Dornsife College
- Ashley Uyeshiro Simon, firstname.lastname@example.org, Chan/Ostrow School
- Lance Winkel, email@example.com, Viterbi School
- Zhen Zhao, firstname.lastname@example.org, Keck School
- FEEC Annual Report 2019-2020: Eldercare, family leave, and support during COVID-19 crisis
- FEEC 2017-2018 Geographically Dispersed Faculty Recommendations
- FEEC Annual Report – 2016-2017 – Campus Safety Report
- FEEC Childcare Governance Recommendations 2017 March
2015 – 2016 FEEC Recommendations