The Committee on Faculty Environment and Employment monitors the environment in which faculty of the University carry out their responsibilities. The committee may recommend to the Academic Senate steps for improving the faculty environment in areas such as: the basic terms of faculty employment, faculty compensation, fringe benefits, retention, faculty contracts, office and laboratory space, parking, and other facilities on which faculty rely.
Meetings: Contact committee chair for the date/locations of the committee meetings.
Ashley Uyeshiro (Co-Chair) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Neeraj Sood (Co-Chair) – email@example.com
- Consuelo Siguenza-Ortiz, firstname.lastname@example.org, Dornsife College
- Ashley Uyeshiro, email@example.com, Herman Ostrow/Occupational Therapy
- Kerry Fields , firstname.lastname@example.org, Marshall
- Neeraj Sood, email@example.com, Pharmacy
- Rebecca Lonergan, firstname.lastname@example.org, Law School
- Guilan Siassi , email@example.com, Dornsife College
- Sean Curran , firstname.lastname@example.org, Gerontology
- Douglas Vanderbilt , email@example.com, Keck School/Childrens Hospital
- FEEC Annual Report – 2016-2017 – Campus Safety Report
- FEEC Childcare Governance Recommendations 2017 March
2015 – 2016 FEEC Recommendations