This task force will review current infrastructure, as well as needs, supporting innovation university-wide. It will examine resources within schools and at the university level that could further enhance opportunities for innovation. It will make recommendations for how schools and the university could support student and faculty innovation. It will be comprised of faculty who have actively patented inventions, and who have experience with start-ups and investors, and who have some understanding of school and university-level resources that could further enhance innovation.
Meetings: Contact committee chair for the date/locations of the committee meetings.
Kathleen Rodgers, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Rosenbloom, email@example.com, Viterbi/Computer Science
- Yaniv Bar-Cohen, firstname.lastname@example.org, Keck School/Pediatrics
- Leslie Ann Saxon, email@example.com, USC Ctr for Body Computer
- Mark Humayun, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ophthalmology
- Scott Fraser, email@example.com, Biology and Bioengineering
- Peter Beerel, firstname.lastname@example.org, Viterbi/EE Systems-Computer Science
- Kathleen Rodgers, email@example.com, Pharmacy
- Fernando Zapatero, firstname.lastname@example.org, Marshall School
- Jerry Loeb, email@example.com, Viterbi/Biomedical
- Michael Jamieson, firstname.lastname@example.org, School of Pharmacy