Working closely with the Provost’s office, the Senate Committee on Compensation and Benefits will further knowledge about faculty compensation and benefits, identify and/or develop resources to assist faculty in learning about compensation and benefits, and report to the Senate when issues of concern arise. The Committee will catalog, foster an understanding of, and seek to understand differing approaches to compensation and benefits across schools and will be a resource to faculty councils in understanding distinctions between university and school-level domains in relation to compensation and benefits.
Meetings: Contact committee chair for the date/locations of the committee meetings.
Paul Adler (Co-Chair) – firstname.lastname@example.org
T.J. McCarthy (Co-Chair) – email@example.com
- Paul Adler (Co-Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org, Marshall School
- Ben Carrington, email@example.com, Annenberg
- Grace Kung, firstname.lastname@example.org, Keck School
- T.J. McCarthy (Co-Chair), email@example.com, Sol Price School
- Howard Rodman, firstname.lastname@example.org, Cinematic Arts
- Emily Zeamer, email@example.com, Dornsife